Monday, December 9, 2013

A Study in Gifs


Hey guys! I just want to talk about gifs, and how they are used. I've most commonly seen gifs used on tumblr, and I'll show you a few types of gifs. (None of these gifs are mine unless otherwise stated.)




Some gifs have type on them, used to illustrate a point or to display what is being said by the character in the gif.

Such as these

These gifs illustrate how I have seen most gifs used on tumblr, to show an emotion or a reaction.


(sad/crying)                                                                  

 (excited)















Some people make draw  and animate their own gifs, which are beautiful!

Sometimes people make a gif from a tv or movie clip, but add images to it, such as these.


This is a gif I've made in Photoshop from still images.





Here are a couple of really beautiful gifs which appear to be one single continuous image.

 

 




Last but not least, here some some really silly gifs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments PG. No swearing, or trashing.
*Readers are having trouble registering as users. If you know me personally, please sign your name at the end at the end of your comment! :)*