Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ten things you wouldn't expect about me


In no particular order:
1. I'm a grammar nazi. Especially with texting. It drives me crazy if you don't use proper English when texting me.
2. Thanks to BBC, the voice inside my head now speaks in a British accent.
3. I know American Sign Language.
4. Despite what people think, I do have a temper. I just don't let it all out immediately.
5. I don't enjoy giant rollercoasters or haunted houses, but I might go for the thrill of being scared. Or to be able to say that I've done it.
6. I wish I was ginger.
7. I love movies and TV shows with strong, badass female lead characters. Because I wish I could be like them, but I know I'm too sweet and introverted.
8. When I took drama and musical theater in school, I desperately wanted lead parts and solos. But I was too afraid to audition in front of the class where I knew everyone, thinking they'd be judging me.
9. I can focus and think better when I doodle.
10. I have no coordination at all in nearly every sport known to man, but I'm graceful, smooth, and look amazing (if I may say so myself) when I hit the ballroom dance floor. I love ballroom dancing!

Judge away in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Well I really didn't those things about you but now that I read them; so true of you

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments PG. No swearing, or trashing.
*Readers are having trouble registering as users. If you know me personally, please sign your name at the end at the end of your comment! :)*